This privacy statement sets out how thespinery.com will store and use information relating to you. This applies to the entire web site. Thespinery.com is committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you select to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be certain that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Thespinery.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the necessary measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with complete confidentiality. When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the Irish Data Protection laws, we follow strict security measures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to avoid, unauthorised access.
What we collect
- Where you order products, we will collect your name, contact and billing information, transaction and credit card information (we do not store credit card details, we only handle it during a transaction).
- When you register with us to receive our newsletter or details of offers or products, we will collect your e-mail address only. We generally restrict newsletters to once a month but may send out two a month but not more at certain times of the year.
Use of Information Gathered
- To analyse the use of the thespinery.com website.
- To help us improve on the products and services we offer.
- To send promotional e-mails (i.e. special offers, new products).
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than our subsidiaries and parent company, subsidiaries of the same parent company, or our successor in business unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Sale of Business
70 Lower Mounttown Road, Dún Laoghaire, South, Co. Dublin
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (01) 548 7333
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible to the above address. We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect promptly.
Links to other websites
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
© Copyright thespinery.com 2020
Vat Reg No. 8659711G