How long does it take for you to fall asleep?
You spend 30% of your life sleeping. Isn’t it time that you get the right pillow?
A badly adjusted pillow can:
• ruin your whole day
• cause sore spots or damage your neck and back
• creates a curve starting with your neck muscles and misaligns your spine
• nerves in your spine and in the neck are compressed or pinched.
• also, can cause respiratory problems such as restricted air flow which can lead to snoring or sleep apnea
However, with a lot of research and testing, we may have discovered a pillow that may put this kind of problem in the past by the:
• proper alignment of your spine to help support all of the tissues and muscles in your neck and to help you have a proper and refreshing sleep.
• made with a revolutionary latex foam that maintains the pillow in its original shape even with your head resting on it (and bends to fit it), while also keeping it cool.
• designed with a shoulder cradle and a facial cradle that provides comfort, decreases the appearance of wrinkles and protects the jaw and ears from unnecessary pressure.
• the fabric is cream, bamboo velour, airy, granulated, delicate and plush, with a washable, mite and allergen proof.
The Dream Pillow is not a cure for disease. However, it can help reduce discomfort associated with symptoms of common physical problems since nothing is more important to great overall health than a good night’s sleep.