How long does it take for you to fall asleep?
You spend 30% of your life sleeping. Isn’t it time that you get the right pillow?
A badly adjusted pillow can:
• ruin your whole day
• cause sore spots or damage your neck and back
• creates a curve starting with your neck muscles and misaligns your spine
• nerves in your spine and in the neck are compressed or pinched.
• also, can cause respiratory problems such as restricted air flow which can lead to snoring or sleep apnea
However, with a lot of research and testing, we may have discovered a pillow that may put this kind of problem in the past by the:
• proper alignment of your spine to help support all of the tissues and muscles in your neck and to help you have a proper and refreshing sleep.
• made with a revolutionary latex foam that maintains the pillow in its original shape even with your head resting on it (and bends to fit it), while also keeping it cool.
• designed with a shoulder cradle and a facial cradle that provides comfort, decreases the appearance of wrinkles and protects the jaw and ears from unnecessary pressure.
• the fabric is cream, bamboo velour, airy, granulated, delicate and plush, with a washable, mite and allergen proof.
The Dream Pillow is not a cure for disease. However, it can help reduce discomfort associated with symptoms of common physical problems since nothing is more important to great overall health than a good night’s sleep.
If you are curiose about other Spinery products here are a few that may interest you
- The Foundation – A portable posture correction device designed to exercise core muscles while sitting.
- Reboot – Scientists say it is actually a non-exercise movement, the mere change in posture every 15 minutes or so, is a major influence in avoiding these chronic problems. So, the solution is simple: REBOOT! We, at The Spinery, invented a fun reminder that makes you do just that.
- The Fitzwilliam – The Fitzwilliam Natural Latex Mattress Ergonomically and orthopedically designed in Dublin, Ireland to give you amazing support and a great nights sleep.
- Our book – Rethinking Posture in the Modern World
- Outlines a simple guide to analyze posture and correct it. Good posture should be equal with brushing your teeth.
- Explains how to adapt more primal movement patterns to strengthen and correct posture.
- Encourages the use of ACE (Active Conscious Engagement) with easy-to-follow strategies while sitting, standing and exercising. This is by actively transferring the stress off your spine, discs, and joints to your core muscles so that you will be ‘exercising’ all day.