10 Year Mattress Warranty
We are proud to offer a 10 Year warranty on our mattress as it meets the highest standards for domestic use. The warranty starts on the date of delivery of the mattress and lasts until the end of 10 years from that date. Please note that this warranty is provided free of charge and in addition to the rights given to you by the law. Our 10 year mattress warranty is governed by and subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
What the warranty covers
This limited warranty applies to the following Defects in your Mattress:
- Deterioration causing the Mattress to have a visible indentation greater than two and a half (2.5) cm that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a Mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the Mattress and foundation.The Spinery may require the purchaser to provide proof of the quality of the foundation, box spring or base used.
- Any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the latex to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling
- Any manufacturing defect in the assembly of the Mattress cover, not caused by normal wear and tear.
THIS MATTRESS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear or any condition resulting from misuse or abuse of the Mattress or failure to keep the Mattress clean and free of stains and potentially unsanitary conditions.
- A normal increase in softness due to normal usage.
- Comfort preference. Any comfort level description of any Mattress is solely provided as a guideline and The Spinery does not guarantee the firmness or softness quality of any Mattress, nor does it warrant that a particular comfort preference will be to your liking.
- Mold, odors, and/or discoloration caused by abnormal care including, but not limited to liquid spills, improper ventilation including, but not limited to humid climates and/or areas where the Mattress is exposed to excessive water or humidity.
- Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, box spring, or base as determined by The Spinery.
- Imperfections that do not prevent ordinary use and enjoyment of the Mattress by a reasonable person are not considered to be defects. For example, surfaces may not be perfectly even, and corners may not be perfectly shaped or symmetrical. These are not defects for which you can seek a remedy under this Mattress Warranty. More specifically, this Mattress Warranty excludes: (a) minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws; (b) normal wear and tear; (c) tears, stains, soiling, burns, and discoloration that occur over time; (d) dampness or mold; (e) individual or personalized preferences relating to firmness, texture, comfort, etc.; (f) normal body impressions not greater than two and a half (2.5) centimeters in the Mattress as measured below the quilt level — in other words, some settling of the fiber in the quilt should be expected and is not considered a defect); (g) individual or personalized allergies and sensitivities; and (h) naturally occurring TENCEL, wool, or latex foam aromas.
- In addition, this Mattress Warranty does not cover conditions resulting from abusive handling, misuse, or neglect. Accordingly, the following circumstances, if discovered upon inspection, will void your Warranty: (a) any unsanitary condition; (b) burns; (c) use of the Product on an improper bed frame; (d) physically abusing the Mattress; (e) attempting to clean the Mattress in an inappropriate manner; and (f) improper storage of the Mattress (including storage in damp locations, areas infested with insects or rodents, or any other unprotected storage areas); and (g) purchase from resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect and/or dispose of any unsanitary mattress
- Any claim against this warranty that is not made by contacting the The Spinery customer support team ([email protected] / (01) 284 4093)
The Mattress Warranty begins at the time the Mattress is purchased by you, when the Mattress is used normally for its intended purposes and on a rigid, solid surface or slatted bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s).
A proper bed frame is defined, for the purpose of this Mattress Warranty, as having at least five to six (5-6) leg support for a, King, and Super King Mattress, four (4) leg support for Single and Double mattress. For Double, King, and Super King slatted style bed frames, there cannot be greater than five (5) centimeters between each slat in order to provide ample structural support for the foundation and user(s). Each slat needs to be a minimum of five (5) centimeters wide.
The Spinery makes no medical or health claims regarding its Mattresses. Allergies, discomfort, or other conditions, are not covered under this Mattress Warranty. Any questions or concerns regarding medical or health conditions should be addressed by a licensed physician.
It is recommended that users rotate their Mattress head-to-toe, for three to six months for the life of the Mattress, to ensure even wear. Failure to do so may void the Mattress Warranty.
In the event of the issuance of a replacement Mattress, The Spinery may ask you to donate the used Mattress to charity to help repurpose the Mattress for someone in need. In that case, you will be required to provide a written receipt or proof of return, disposal or donation of the original, defective Mattress, from a legitimate organization, before any replacement mattress or refunds will be issued.
This Mattress Warranty is not transferable and applies only to a mattress purchased from The Spinery by the original purchaser.
If you believe there is a defect which is covered by this warranty, you should email our The Spiney’s customer support team, with proof of purchase, to [email protected]. Our team will send you questions and photographs instructions which you are required to complete in order to open a warranty claim. Failure to answer or send photographs for the warranty claim may result in a delay or closing of your warranty case. Our production team may decide to have your mattress returned to us (The Spinery will cover the shipping and return costs that would incur) for further evaluation by The Spinery. Any evidence we receive regarding the potential warranty claim will be cross-examined and evaluated by The Spinery. When we have received the evidence that is required, we will decide at our sole, reasonable discretion if your claim is covered under the warranty.
If you have a successful warranty claim, we will either repair or replace with the same or comparable mattress at our cost. If you have a valid claim under the warranty and you want to replace a defective mattress with a more expensive Spinery mattress, then please email The Spinery’s customer support team at [email protected]. In these circumstances, you will be required to pay the difference between the original list price of the mattress and the list price of the upgrade mattress at the time of the upgrade. Please note that delivery of replaced or repaired mattresses is only available to the country to which the original order was delivered. With our warranty, this does not include the right to a refund. The warranty only covers replacements, repairs and upgrades of successful warranty claims. Once The Spiney has taken a decision there can be no further claim considered for the next 6 months.