a portable posture
designed to exercise core
muscles while sitting
Promotes great posture
Good posture reduces back and neck pain
Used by anyone from 4 to 94
Healthy back = better attention
- Sit too much?
- Spend to 5 hours a day on your phone or computer?
- Worry about how your posture will look and feel at 70?
Do You Think It Would Be Nice To:
- Strengthen and exercise your core muscles all day?
- Reduce Back Pain?
- Make an effortless change that doesn’t interfere with your lifestyle?
- Have great posture into old age?
How Does It Work To Improve Posture?
- Over the past few decades, as a Doctor I’ve witnessed a decadent trend in back pain primarily due to too much sitting.
- What if you could make a simple change to improve posture and correct chronic pain? Would you do it?
- We designed a correctional device called The Foundation which is intelligently designed to make any seat ergonomic
- It is engineered to set your hips at a perfect angle and take the load off of your spine and on to your core muscles
- With 3 distinct layers and a 3 dimensional stretch covering, the Foundation maintains an all-day support while also providing optimal comfort
- The Foundation. It’s that simple.
- Promotes Great Posture
- Restores Your Lumbar Curve
- Engages Core Muscles And Transfers Stress From Spine Muscles
- Aligns Ears Over Shoulders Reducing Forward Head Translation
- Portable And Easy To Transport Helping To Make Every Chair Ergonomic